When deciding on the best mortgage broker Gold Coast to help you with a hassle-free loan application, use this checklist as part of your research:
- Ensure the mortgage broker is licensed. You want to be only using a licensed broker who is legally qualified to provide credit loan advice.
- Check online reviews to ensure they have a good reputation for assisting people with their finances. Online reviews through Google and other online platforms are a great source of reviews for professions like mortgage brokers.
- Ask questions to ensure they are working in your best interests. It’s okay to ask your mortgage broker what the difference is between fixed rate or variable interest rates or how certain loan features work. A highly experienced mortgage broker will answer all your questions.
- Ask them to explain why their recommendation is the best one for you. They should be able to explain this in a way you can understand. They should also have other options available for review if you decide you don’t like their first recommendation for any reason.
- Work with a real person, not an online website or portal. When your home loan is likely to be your largest purchase (and debt) of your life, don’t trust a home loan website with no real-person support or advice. Trust your home loan finances to an expert, not a computer.